luni, 26 ianuarie 2015

Cashmere touch.

[eng] I was always inlove with warm colours, especially in this part of the year when it`s cold outside. Today I wore a cashmere hat and scarf, it is a very comfortable and nice look. I like very much how the scarf looks under that gold belt.
The make-up is very simple, I`m used to put the accent on somethig, today it was on the lips.
Hope you`ll like it.

[ro] Mi-au plăcut din totdeauna culorile calde, mai ales în această partea a anului cînd e foarte frig afară. Astăzi am purtat o pălărie din cașmir și o eșarfă c-am tot aceiași culoare, este foarte comfortabil și drăguț. Îmi place mult cum arată eșarfa sub centura aurie.
Machiajul este foarte simplu, sunt obișuită să pun accent pe ceva, astăzi a fost pe buze.
Sper să vă placă!

Enjoy!!












For more, follow me on instagram @dulcikutza






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu