vineri, 13 februarie 2015

Play with your hair.

[eng] In last time, I observe often different kind of hair colours, I can say that I appreciate the courage, the ideas, the way it looks - it`s so unique! I don`t think I can colour my hair like this but I like how it looks on other girls hair.
Down I will post some pictures that I found on the internet.
Maybe somebody wants a change, here you may found a good inspiration and a way how to look special, nice and chic!

[ro] În ultimul timp, observ un mod diferit de a vopsi părul, pot să zic că apreciez curajul, ideile, modul în care arată - e așa de unic! Nu cred că aș putea să-mi vopsesc părul meu așa, însă îmi place cum arată.
Mai jos voi posta cîteva exemple pe care le-am găsit pe internet.
Poate cineva își dorește o schimbare majoră, aici poți găsi o bună inspirație și moduri de a arăta special, drăguț și șic!

Enjoy <3























































Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu